Monday: Chicken Tacos (my recipe and a favorite of The Man's) and for dessert
Tuesday: Baked Mac 'n' Cheese and salad
update: I 4got to add the extra cheese on top. I don't know what I was thinking at the time but, the mac n cheese needed the extra gooiness of cheese. Otherwise, I really liked this dish. Next time I plan to add some roasted mushrooms with it. The kids liked it too but, for some reason they weren't "over the top" for it...hhhmmm?
Wednesday: Walnut & Spinach Crusted Chicken with Jasmine Rice
update: Lucy made this dish for us. She REALLY liked the flavors. I thought the walnuts overpowered the spinach a bit but, the combo was nice. For me it needed a bit more uuummppphhh. Everyone else liked it though. It was so easy to make and quick. Keeper...
Thursday: Orange Honey Tilapia-slow cooker
Friday:
for the feast of Our Lady of Mount Carmel ~
breakfast ~ Mount Carmel Steamers and
afternoon treat ~ a scapular cake to share with grandma, nina, & cousins as we complete the novena
dinner ~ Baked Penne with Roasted Vegetables, garlic bread & salad
Saturday: Farewell Pool Party Potluck
I'm taking a batch of decorated sugar cookies.
I use 3 different recipes for sugar cookies but, this Saturday I'll be using Amanda's Amazing Sugar cookies. Believe me, these are so so so GOOD!
My friend and her family will be living in Alabama for one year (she promised...just one year). So for fun, I'm decorating an Alabama flag using this Flag Metal Cookie Cutter
New recipe
Made B4

No comments:
Post a Comment
Kind remarks are always appreciated :-)