There has been a common theme of late in the blog world of women. Admittedly I have had my share of "too much" computer time at the expense of my real priorities. It took a tragedy to pull my focus away to where it was needed. Still considered a novice to blogging, I am aware of the negatives to sharing too much and exposing my life to the perceptions and critics of the faceless "friend".
That said, I spend more time talking to myself here. This is my space and as long as I am aware of the time pressing keys and staring at a screen I feel comfortable with it. I do not claim to live a life of fairy tales. My life has had too many moments of sorrow and great JOY to know this life I lead is imperfect at times. But it's such a grand life I've been blessed with! So I share where I can, more for my hubby to read than anything else. He gets a kick of this blog thing (he is not computer savvy at all....my guy is a straight hands-on labor-kind of guy...God love HIM!)
The words of Jeanne, Susan, Kim, and several from Elizabeth are a valuable read for the blogger or not. Change is in the air...I feel like hibernating a bit. Not from this blog but, from other elements that take my attention.
Enjoy the reads...
I love your blog! Please continue, I feel closer to you by reading it. Makes me so happy, you sister of my heart! :)
ReplyDelete