O Lord and Master of my life! Take from me the spirit of sloth, faint-heartedness, lust of power, and idle talk. But give rather the spirit of chastity, humility, patience, and love to thy servant. Yea, O Lord and King! Grant me to see my own errors and not to judge my brother; For Thou art blessed unto ages of ages.



Amen



Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Summer Activity (part one)

After reading this post by Jessica, I though the kids would like an organized "to do" list that had prizes involved and some fun.  I pitched the idea to them and they were 100% on board.  We are a bit late in starting this but, we had to wait until camps and swim lessons were over. 

I adapted the activities a bit to fit the family but, did use some ideas from Jessica.  I didn't download the template that was provided either (mainly because I didn't want to write down the activities...too lazy).  Instead I used a template from Microsoft Word and added the tables.  The document was saved and I can easily go in to change up the activities every week.

The rules and prizes were changed just a bit too.  Again to fit the family...here is what ours look like...

SUMMER BINGO 2010
I printed these out on cardstock and made my own tickets


Max looks a bit forced into this in the picture but, I promise he was totally excited about it.  He must have seen how much extra reading he would need to do for a ticket...hee hee hee

Jessica has all the details and templates to download if you wish to join..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kind remarks are always appreciated :-)

Translate


CurrClick

CurrClick
Educational Resources

Our Lady

Our Lady