Friday
dinner:
hamburger with sauteed mushrooms, onions and lots of avocados (oh so good!)
dessert ~ Peace Crisp
(I added blueberries to this dish. Served with a gallop of vanilla ice cream just made a tasty treat even better)
Saturday
breakfast: WOW French Toast...yep wow is the perfect adjective here, they were that good. I mean $8.99 good!
Brioche bread cut in 1" slices
cream mixture of 4-5 eggs, heavy cream, orange extract, pinch of salt, touch of vanilla extract
butter the skillet while the slices of bread soak up all the liquid goodness
place on stove skillet, sear it
and serve it with fresh blueberries and some bacon
YUM!!
several outings and gatherings today so no planned dinner
Sunday
dessert: Creme Brulee
Monday
dinner: fish tacos (my recipe)
Tuesday
dinner: "The Only Pizza You'll Ever Want" and Caesar Salad
Wednesday
dinner: Tandoori Chicken, Jasmine Rice, and Sweet Lassi...(love this one)
I have several recipes for Tandoori Chicken. Haven't tried the one linked here yet but, I'm not sure I'll use it on Wednesday or not.
Thursday
There is a concert w/ a bake sale tonight...we will treat ourselves to eating out.
for the bake sale: Peanut Butter Cups Layered Rice Krispy Treats
Friday
?
Week in snacks:
New recipe
Made B4

No comments:
Post a Comment
Kind remarks are always appreciated :-)