O Lord and Master of my life! Take from me the spirit of sloth, faint-heartedness, lust of power, and idle talk. But give rather the spirit of chastity, humility, patience, and love to thy servant. Yea, O Lord and King! Grant me to see my own errors and not to judge my brother; For Thou art blessed unto ages of ages.



Amen



Saturday, July 24, 2010

A Change in Plans...

Today

I was supposed to drive with the family 3 hours round trip to pick up Max from camp...

I am supposed to take the girls to a friend's double birthday party full of fairies and fair maidens...

I am supposed to show up to a surprise BBQ for The Man hosted by his favorite cousins...

Today

I am keeping company with my Princess.  A high fever, that wants to linger around 102, is dictating my plans for today instead.  So while she naps and I...

finally begin to use some of my fabrics

to make myself a new dress

and finish reading a book written by my
Goddaughter
while I enjoy last nights leftover dessert...

1 comment:

  1. I wish I could be there to share that beautiful dessert with you! You're going to look beautiful in that dress!

    ReplyDelete

Kind remarks are always appreciated :-)

Translate


CurrClick

CurrClick
Educational Resources

Our Lady

Our Lady