O Lord and Master of my life! Take from me the spirit of sloth, faint-heartedness, lust of power, and idle talk. But give rather the spirit of chastity, humility, patience, and love to thy servant. Yea, O Lord and King! Grant me to see my own errors and not to judge my brother; For Thou art blessed unto ages of ages.



Amen



Tuesday, April 10, 2012

An Easter Octave Daybook ::

Outside my window...

So sunny and warm today. Another beautiful day God has blessed us with.  The weather has been so mixed this winter here.  In one week we'll have temps into the mid 70s; only to drop to the low 60's and rain.  So odd!

I am listening too...

Kids playing, though they should be picking up their rooms.  Birds are chirping away outside.  They must feel the presence of spring because it sounds like a party outside.

I am thinking...

That giving the kids, and I, an extra week off of school was a 'great' idea. 

I am hoping...

For a peaceful week!  Every week has been busy and I feel more like a taxi driver than a mom right now.  It's all good though. 

I am praying and rejoicing...

"This is the day the Lord has made; let us rejoice and be glad. Alleluia!"



I am grateful for...

~ My family! 
~ The singing voice of Lucy and Cecilia!  There is nothing better than hearing your 5 year old sing loud praises to Jesus, "Jesus, oh how I love you!"
~ Long hikes, a good trained dog, sincere conversations with my mother, the support of my brothers and sisters....
~ I'm just so very grateful for this blessed life, even with it's ups and downs!

Plans for this week...

  • cleaning up the craziness that is 'that school room'.
  • a field trip to the Getty with our co-op.
  • music lessons
  • tball, softball, and track practices
  • setting up our Garden of the Good Shepherd board and work of some plans for it
Picture to share...
We used Charlotte's shared idea of 'cracked eggs'.  They came out great!

O God, who have bestowed on us paschal remedies, endow your people with heavenly gifts, so that, possessed of perfect freedom, they may rejoice in heaven over what gladdens them now on earth. Through our Lord Jesus Christ, your Son, who lives and reigns with you in the unity of the Holy Spirit, one God, for ever and ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kind remarks are always appreciated :-)

Translate


CurrClick

CurrClick
Educational Resources

Our Lady

Our Lady