It was a blessed Easter Sunday!
As soon as we got back from morning Mass I gathered the kids to take some pictures.
Our camera is still in Big Bear! Ugh!
But I have Lucy's little camera for shots.
My kids are pretty good about posing for pictures. But, I have to admit this time I really had them wait for a loooong time.
Look at my Max! He's is such a poser!
As are these two cuties.
Early morning, the table waited for the kids.
Their basket filled with cookies and a few little gifts.
Then,
after finishing up some last minute appetizers at home, we headed off to the cousin's house.
Max is considered part of the 'big' kid group. So, he got to help hide eggs for the little ones.
A job he takes very seriously.
On a serious note.
When you yell for the kids to get ready and come out for the hunt. You better watch your distance. They jammed out of the house so quick, if I had been any closer; I would've been taking this picture from the ground. No kidding.
The race for the eggs was on!
After the young ones had their hunt, the dads took their turn to hide the eggs. We need their height and strength for some 'real' tough hiding spots.
Poor kids, it's so hard for the 10 and above age group...
I mean, look where they hide these eggs!
Having kids climb trees! Tough dads!
Lucy didn't mind though.
But, I didn't see her climbing ant infested trees either.
We all laughed, ate,
played basketball, ate,
spent time with one another, oh and
ate!
May the blessings and grace that comes from the resurrected Christ be with us, always!
Alleluia! Alleluia!
There is a linky party over at Catholic Cuisine...check it out!
Alleluiah, Elizabeth! Happy Easter. I love the photo of your children, and your new blog header and layout. (we always have to seixe the opportunity to get some photos when our children are all dressed up and looking clean and pretty/handsome!) What excitement you all had, looking for all those eggs.
ReplyDeleteHappy Easter! What a fun Easter egg hunt you all had!
ReplyDeleteI stopped in from Catholic Cuisine :)
It looks like a wonderful day! Happy Easter!
ReplyDeletelovely celebration. prayers for a blessed Eastertide.
ReplyDeleteI love the "Christ is Risen" over the table. The Easter egg hunt looks like so much fun. Happy Easter to you and your family! :)
ReplyDeleteHappy Easter!
ReplyDeleteHappy Easter! What wonderful pictures!! My boys were up in the trees collecting eggs too! :)
ReplyDelete