O Lord and Master of my life! Take from me the spirit of sloth, faint-heartedness, lust of power, and idle talk. But give rather the spirit of chastity, humility, patience, and love to thy servant. Yea, O Lord and King! Grant me to see my own errors and not to judge my brother; For Thou art blessed unto ages of ages.



Amen



Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Kid Bits

I

Princess:  "Momma when I was a baby, where was I"?

Me:  "In my tummy until you came out".

Princess:  "Oh I was in Mexico".

~ ~ ~ ~

II

The scene:
We had an evening of watching some ice skating competition.  Papi, Princess, and I were in the room. 

Princess:  "Oh when I grow up into an adult can I do that"?

Papi:  "Sure you can"

Princess:  "Can you hold my hand so I don't fall down"?

The smiling, Papi:  "Yes, I'll hold you so you won't fall".

Princess:  "Oh good... and you'll take me"!

Princess:  "Um on second thought I don't need you to take me....can I have a car"?

Papi puts his head down in dismay as he learns how costly our 4 year old is going to be on our wallets.  What four year old asks for a car?  I really wish I had a picture to document the serious look on her face....

Priceless!

1 comment:

  1. oh too funny. it's amazing what our children understand!

    ReplyDelete

Kind remarks are always appreciated :-)

Translate


CurrClick

CurrClick
Educational Resources

Our Lady

Our Lady