It feels odd to post the pictures of something we did almost a month ago. But they are worth the post and the kids really did some beautiful cards. I did notice that I sent out Rose's cards before I could take a picture of them... Too bad! They were so pretty :(
We had an assortment of art supplies to choose from
And the rest was inspiration
Max struggled with drawing out the figures and choosing who he wanted to sketch. I kept seeing him erase what he was doing. Truthfully, one of his creations lacked a neck until he saw the odd formed shape of poor St. Nicholas...LOL. He caught it though.
Ultimately, he did a great job. He just had to trust himself and create what was in his heart.
Rose has an eye for details in her art. I loved her cards!!!
Each child's personality came out during our art sessions. Lucy was thoughtful and mechanical about her art. Taking her time with each card. I was happy Kimberlee extended the deadline. This put Lucy's nerves at ease...:)
All the cards were lovely and I'm thankful to Kimberlee for hosting this event.
* update
~ THEY ARRIVED ~
We were treated to a mail delivery treat on Friday
The kids ATC Swap letters came in. Sadly, I didn't have the camera on hand to take the pictures of the kids when I gave them their letters. They looked so cute, even my 13 ever-so-cool eldest didn't hide her excitement.
Thank you children for such lovely cards...you are all so very gifted!
Each of your names have been placed on a letter to baby Jesus, via Lucy, along with a prayer.
Lucy's cards received
St. Anne, St. Martin of Toures, St. Catherine, St. Rose of Lima, & St. Mungo
Max's cards
St. Aquinas, St. George, St. George, St. Joan of Arc, & St. Nicholas of Myra
Rose's cards
St. Francis of Assisi, St. Ann, St. Lucy, St. Elizabeth & St.Theodore Guerin
These are very talented children and you may see more from Pondered in My Heart. Click on over and see the work of 1,460 cards!
Thank you Kimberlee for hosting this!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Kind remarks are always appreciated :-)