O Lord and Master of my life! Take from me the spirit of sloth, faint-heartedness, lust of power, and idle talk. But give rather the spirit of chastity, humility, patience, and love to thy servant. Yea, O Lord and King! Grant me to see my own errors and not to judge my brother; For Thou art blessed unto ages of ages.



Amen



Thursday, December 2, 2010

CCC of America ~ a great resource


I came across this site via Lacy @ Catholic Icing.  They are a fabulous company, selling Catholic family-friendly products.  Their faith based Cd's and DVDs compliment a child's imagination.  The characters look like children and the message is clearly stated.  I've seen one of their videos before at a friend's home. 

a 30 minute cartoon about Our Lady in Fatima.  It was sweet and perfect for a mini movie break for the whole family

Just in time for Christmas I bought a couple of their videos for gifts.  Just a few days after my purchase I received a phone call from CCC.  They were calling to say thank you.  It was a personal touch to a company that is seldom seen now a days.  This prompted me to want to spread the word about them. 

When we are over stimulated with the bigger selling companies and advertisements; I think it's important to remember companies like CCC.  Personal touches to products we can share happily with our families.
They still exist and deserve our support

Thanks for the extra touch CCC of America!


1 comment:

Kind remarks are always appreciated :-)

Translate


CurrClick

CurrClick
Educational Resources

Our Lady

Our Lady