Rose and Princess having a conversation:
P: "you know I'm going to be married to D"
R: "you can't marry D he is your cousin"
P: "then who am I going to marry"
R: "don't worry, he'll be a stranger to you, and then when you marry him you'll just get use to him being around"
Princess over the word Pocahontas:
"Oh I just love Pocamontes...she is so so beautiful...so so cute...yes I like that Poca...Poca...Pocasontes"
I found Princess in the kitchen right b4 lunch with two pieces of sandwich bread, a butter knife (plastic and kid friendly), and the jelly jar.
Me: "what are you doing Princess (yes I used her right name)"
P: "oh I'm making my sister a lunch." "You know she just loves her sandwich and I'm going to give it to her"
She then gets down from the stool...walks over to me by the sink:
P: "exooze me momma I need a plate"
With a plate in hand carrying a very nicely made jelly sandwich she rushes off to find sister (Rose).
P: "Oh Rose (used her real name), I have your lunch for you...where are you sister here is your lunch...it's your favorite...jelly and bread"
Rose ate this sandwich made with love by her little sister and perhaps her biggest fan...it was so cute!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Kind remarks are always appreciated :-)