Happy New Year!
I didn't intend for my first post to be about school or to be used to catch up on something that happened months ago but, it was. We did have a lovely New Year's Eve celebration though. It was spent dancing with my husband, laughing with my eldest, and snickering with a brother. Just the three of us (the other kids didn't last past 10:30).
It was also my nephew's 13th birthday (HAPPY BIRTDAY GABRIEL) and we usually spend the eve with my SIL and her family but, this time around we opted for a more intimate night. We stopped by there for dinner, gifts and the cake...shared our hugs and well wishes then went home. It felt a bit off not being all together but, SIL was tired and we had had our feel of craziness. I think we all benefitted from a quieter welcoming of the new year.
And I am very hopeful to 2010 no matter what ups or downs it brings.
Life moves forward...
And I am very hopeful to 2010 no matter what ups or downs it brings.
Life moves forward...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Kind remarks are always appreciated :-)