O Lord and Master of my life! Take from me the spirit of sloth, faint-heartedness, lust of power, and idle talk. But give rather the spirit of chastity, humility, patience, and love to thy servant. Yea, O Lord and King! Grant me to see my own errors and not to judge my brother; For Thou art blessed unto ages of ages.



Amen



Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Praying

A dear friend, Yvettes mother passed away Monday night.  I am praying for the hurt that is left behind.  Yvette has and is the families strength right now.  She has been left to make the arrangements and plan for her mother's organs.  I can't even imagine what this is like for her.  I am praying for the families strength, for Our Lady to hold each of them, for His grace to be upon them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kind remarks are always appreciated :-)

Translate


CurrClick

CurrClick
Educational Resources

Our Lady

Our Lady