I am hearing...two little girls giggling in the bathtub and humming from only boy as he completes a writing assignment.
I am thankful for...my health and the bond I have a few very dear and good women.
I am praying...for a close friend whose mother has been in a terrible accident. Praying for my brother, sister, several family members who are all going through some rough times. And for Marci and her child.
From the kitchen...nothing at the moment since it's way pass bedtime now. This post has taken me hours to complete. We had hot dogs for dinner earlier...nothing fabulous since this morning wiped me out.
~ day 2 for this daybook ~
From the learning room...we are on Living the Liturgical Year at Home...we will be having an Italian night this coming weekend for St. John Bosco's feast day using recipes from Catholic Cuisine. It all looks easy and tasty so ,I am excited on having a nice Sunday dinner and then a movie.
I am creating...a library request list for the next few weeks of our Alphabet Path. I am also trying to put all the ideas for "H", "J", and "I" weeks together. Jessica and serendipity both have great leads on crafts and books. We are going to use a lot of what they have suggested but, since this is a horse lovin' family we are going to have fun being inspired by this lovely animal too....
I am wearing...a white long sleeve, green khakis, and my converse "chucks". I should grab a sweater since I've been shivering for the last hour or so.
I am going...to Holy Hour in just about 30 minutes and hopefully go see an old friend.
I am reading...a few blogs and lots of grammar from my eldests text
Pondering these words...
As we have a high old time this Christmas, may we who know Christ hear the cry of the damned as they hurtle headlong into the Christless night without ever a chance. May we be moved into compassion as our Lord was. May we shed tears of repentance for those whom we have failed to bring out of darkness. Beyond the smiling scences of Bethlehem, may we see the crushing agony of Golgotha.
Nate Saint, martyred missionary pilot
I am hoping...for a miracle for my friend's mother. She was hit by a car as she was walking in a shopping center and is in grave condition.
Aroung the house...two sets of kids in opposite ends of the house doing the exact opposite of what I need them to do. Hmmm, this momma needs to go deligate.
One of my favorite things...little Red spunky personality. She is tiny in stature but enormous in spirit.
A few plans for this week...more cleaning, menu planning, and grocery shopping. Sadly there may be a funeral to attend and a dear friend to embrace.
Picture to share...


No comments:
Post a Comment
Kind remarks are always appreciated :-)