O Lord and Master of my life! Take from me the spirit of sloth, faint-heartedness, lust of power, and idle talk. But give rather the spirit of chastity, humility, patience, and love to thy servant. Yea, O Lord and King! Grant me to see my own errors and not to judge my brother; For Thou art blessed unto ages of ages.
Amen
Amen
Tuesday, December 22, 2009
The Days Before Christmas...
Well this is how our days are going. Using this stuff as nourishment! Yes, laugh if you will. I can't get over it. We has such plans but, if you know anything about me you'll know that it would take more than several bouts of this nasty little bug to shoot down my plans for the last week of Advent. No sir, I was not about to throw in the towel. It was a simple matter of adjusting ones plans. Gotta check the sickos but I'll be back to post pictures from our Advent Tea.
Labels:
Advent,
It's just life
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Translate
Our Lady

No comments:
Post a Comment
Kind remarks are always appreciated :-)