The season of Advent has started and I am feeling lost and ill prepared for this time of....preparing. Our wreath is still in storage and I am still compiling reading list and activities to do or not do. This isn't the way I had envisioned our cozy nights of reading and sipping hot chocolate. Alas this IS how is has been and I shouldn't dwell on the imperfections of our house. We have been delt an added worry this season and this new element in our family needs our attention.
The good things that are occuring are pretty fabulous. I'm at my 3rd session of spiritual direction and thank you dear God for carring me to this place. I am so very grateful for your wisdom and love shown over me in the last few months. My marriage is fuller and I feel strengthen to withstand our current situation.
I do wish to get a handle on the little ones increased level of
naughtiness activity. They are all over the place! Poor babies, I don't really belame them. Our life is a bit different lately...isn't it? I need more patience now. I need to call on St. Monica for her prayers. Oh dear St. Monica who never stopped being patient. Help me to persevere now. Show me how to pray. Help me to stay hopeful.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Kind remarks are always appreciated :-)