Though we went through the letter Bb weeks (and weeks) ago. But, alas I am slow to post. We had such a good time with this letter though; and spent some time on it since we started birdwatching for fun over the summer. It does look I still need to post the picture of our St. Bernadette wooden doll.
Books...lots of books
Bb is for Bugle Boy
(while we listen to a song)
Bb is for birds
We began to look a lots of Bb related worksheets and poems. There was a good amount of botany lessons to choose from and the kids had fun with it. The illustration pictured here was Caro's best work. She has an eye for drawing that one.
Like I said....lots of work sheets
See, look at that masterpiece!
Bb is for boats don't ya know
Birdhouses
No comments:
Post a Comment
Kind remarks are always appreciated :-)