I'm a bit embarrased to announce that a very sweet Texan has voted my little blog for a
Part of the nomination involves:
Thanking the one that nominated the blog and giving you all a link back to their blog.
Well I'm ever so happy to so both.
Well I'm ever so happy to so both.
Her name in Neen, love the name; it reminds me of a summer flower. Neen blogs about her 'busy' life of home schooling, loving and living her life as a Catholic wife and mother. This momma is pretty amazing and though I just recently began to read her blog it's become a quick favorite. Why? Because any women that can carry that awesome smile while going after 8 kids and growing twins, is worth as a friend for sure. Pay her a visit! She writes at All This and Heaven about her family; and she writes about home schooling here at I Really Do Homeschool All These Kids
List seven things about themselves
(this won't be so easy for me)
1. I am the first American born in my family.
2. I am the first of six children.
3. I am a huge debator and if it weren't for meeting and falling for The Lineman, I may have run for office; or be living in Africa ;-)!
4. I am a novice sewer and have desparately been trying to advance for the last 10 years....hopeless!
5. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE to cook and bake.
6. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE to organize and plan for parties...I'm a 'party girl' at heart but organizing isn't easy for me.
7. I melt, just a little, each time The Lineman offers his great smile in the way that he did the very first time I saw him. It was love at first sight!
8. I have terrible grammer. Goodness why am I trusted to home school?!?
9. I have a bit of an obsession with talk radio.
10. I love hikes and the mountains and to sit with a drink in hand; soaking up the scene and loving all that God has provided!!!
Pick 15 newly discovered blogs to give the award to.
(I haven't read to many new blogs...time just doesn't allow me to venture out of whom I visit anymore but I will list some and get back with more as I find them)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Kind remarks are always appreciated :-)