{Pretty}
A new hair cut for Rose and an adoring sister, who desperately wants her hair cut too.
{Happy}
The Lineman had Monday off from work so we packed the kids early and drove south to Legoland. It was a total surprise for the three youngest ones. There were signs with 'Legoland' as soon as we got off the FWY, but they weren't paying attention. Max figured it out soon enough; once you drive up to their main street there are legos everywhere. He just giggled the answer, "Oh I see lots of legos....I know where we are!"
{Funny}
We split up into two teams for a race. It's funny how the guys react to competition. They can get pretty serious about it; in this case Lucy and I were the serious ones.
It was game on!
Lucy, Rose and myself were in the firetruck and Max, Cecilia and the Lineman were the police officers.
Due to technical difficulties, or should I say a very strong Papi, we came in 3rd.
{Real}
A home schooling family's idea of discipline.
I bet they'll finish their math next time!
(so kidding here, but I am tempted to build this at home;-))
~ Capturing the context of everyday life ~
Every Thursday, over at Like Mother, Like Daughter!





Looks like a great day!
ReplyDeleteI've not heard of legoland. wow, I must check this out. looks like a blast. don't you love it when you get a spontaneous day with family ! cute haircut on Rose. and a darling little face peering behind her.
ReplyDeleteI am writing this to let you know that I really enjoy your blog. I nominated it for the Versatile Blogger Award on my blog ALL THIS AND HEAVEN. Visit the post and it will tell you what to do. ( http://allthisandheaven.blogspot.com/2012/02/versatile-blogger-award.html) Thanks for all your posts, I do enjoy reading them.
ReplyDeleteIn Him, Shannon: http://allthisandheaven.blogspot.com/
Love the last pic especially! And I always live your St Monica sidebar when I visit.
ReplyDelete