We received a beautiful Rose
Papi and I were together at the ultrasound appointment

I cried when the technician announced that you would be a girl.

I don't know why I teared up, but I instantly felt your sweetness
I knew my life would be enriched because of you.
I knew my life would be enriched because of you.
Since then you haven't disappointed...
Your hugs are always tight and heartfelt
Your smirks crack us up
As you've grown, so has your goofiness
Where did you get your sense of humor Rose?
WOW!
Our Rose,
such life
such a spirit!
The thinker, the questioner;
all those questions you ask have meaning and a purpose.
You goofiness is a gift
as is your desire to please.
Oh how my heart stops when you express your sadness
and leaps for joy when you are pleased.
Rose, you are a gift to your siblings
and a treasure to us all
Happy 7th Birthday!!






No comments:
Post a Comment
Kind remarks are always appreciated :-)