O Lord and Master of my life! Take from me the spirit of sloth, faint-heartedness, lust of power, and idle talk. But give rather the spirit of chastity, humility, patience, and love to thy servant. Yea, O Lord and King! Grant me to see my own errors and not to judge my brother; For Thou art blessed unto ages of ages.



Amen



Friday, October 1, 2010

Her Feast begins

St. Therese of the Child Jesus
Pray for us!

A MORNING PRAYER WRITTEN BY ST. THERESE

O my God! I offer Thee all my actions of this day for the intentions and for the glory of the Sacred Heart of Jesus. I desire to sanctify every beat of my heart, my every thought, my simplest works, by uniting them to Its infinite merits; and I wish to make reparation for my sins by casting them into the furnace of Its Merciful Love.

O my God! I ask of Thee for myself and for those whom I hold dear, the grace to fulfill perfectly Thy Holy Will, to accept for love of Thee the joys and sorrows of this passing life, so that we may one day be united together in heaven for all Eternity. Amen.
 
We have a few things planned for today but over at Shower of Roses, Jessica has prepared a wonderful post.  It is filled with enough ideas to shower your family with many memories and delights.  I shall update our own celebrations after the day is done. 
 
For now, I'm off to prepare and spend the day with my kiddos (after the math and reading are done of course).
 
May St. Therese have heard your calls and shower you all with her answers.  God hear us and bless those that visit here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kind remarks are always appreciated :-)

Translate


CurrClick

CurrClick
Educational Resources

Our Lady

Our Lady