O Lord and Master of my life! Take from me the spirit of sloth, faint-heartedness, lust of power, and idle talk. But give rather the spirit of chastity, humility, patience, and love to thy servant. Yea, O Lord and King! Grant me to see my own errors and not to judge my brother; For Thou art blessed unto ages of ages.



Amen



Sunday, May 2, 2010

A Surprise for moms too

There are moments when a husband just leaves his wife speechless.  Friday was one of those times for me. 
He came home after a hard days work to a house full of little ballerinas, siblings, lady friends, and family.  In his hands were tokens of love for each...

A balloon for each child

and a rose for each mom

The gesture was sweeter than I think he even realized.  Just that morning you see I had asked St. Therese The Little Flower for her assistance.  I wasn't expecting an answer so quickly but, I for sure didn't expect it to come in so many roses.  I shared this with some of my friends that day and I was humbled to share in the gifts of St. Therese by the way of a loving gesture from my husband.  I was literally silent by what I felt.  And moved to tears.

1 comment:

Kind remarks are always appreciated :-)

Translate


CurrClick

CurrClick
Educational Resources

Our Lady

Our Lady