O Lord and Master of my life! Take from me the spirit of sloth, faint-heartedness, lust of power, and idle talk. But give rather the spirit of chastity, humility, patience, and love to thy servant. Yea, O Lord and King! Grant me to see my own errors and not to judge my brother; For Thou art blessed unto ages of ages.
Because of the short week for us I won't be doing a weekly menu. Instead I'm going to make up for some of the recipes I didn't get to because of the funeral. The one thing I will plan for is Super Bowl Sundays meal. Cuz, this gal will enjoy an afternoon of good eats and perhaps a drink to go along with it.
Stuffed Mushrooms (would be nice but may not go with the rest of the menu)
*UPDATE: I didn't make the stuffed Mushrooms but I did everything else. The salsa recipe noted above needed more jalepenos then suggested and I added some serrano chilies too. We like our salsa "hot". Otherwise it was good. It was especially good over my over easy eggs the following morning...YUM!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Kind remarks are always appreciated :-)