O Lord and Master of my life! Take from me the spirit of sloth, faint-heartedness, lust of power, and idle talk. But give rather the spirit of chastity, humility, patience, and love to thy servant. Yea, O Lord and King! Grant me to see my own errors and not to judge my brother; For Thou art blessed unto ages of ages.
I am taking a bit of a break from all computer work that isn't directly related to school. I'll be popping in here and there to add a thought, or two.
*update: I have been on more than I thought I would be. But it ended up feeling like the thing to do. My silence for this Lent has been odd. Not what I thought it would be like but, when is Lent EVER like you assume it would be.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Kind remarks are always appreciated :-)