It's Kendra's BIG PURSE DUMP.
Between Kendra's Big Purse Dump
and
Jen's 7 post 7 days,
this blog is getting a whole lotta love from me.
Here is 'the purse'.
I had originally purchased this for one of my sisters. It had a shabby chic look to it; very hip. It was also dirt cheap!
Obviously, I ended up liking it too much since it never got to her. Sorry, sister.
If ever there was a purse that can easily hold a mass of items, it's this one. There are no dividers inside, no cute compartments for keys or phones. It's just one big hole...
...with lots of rooms for stuff.
To be honest I had just cleaned out my purse. Even so, I found that it doesn't take me long to fill it right back up.
The close up:
Wallet: Good to have, though it isn't packed with money. Instead it's filled with receipts, coins, Annie's Pretzel cards, my driver's license, and teacher coupon cards. I would seriously feel bad for anyone trying to mug me.
My two year pocket calendar. I tend to lose my calendars and double book appointments because of it. So far so good, I haven't lost it yet.
A little hand sewn wallet: That holds all of our library cards. I probably guard this little item more than my wallet.
A pen: To write down all those appointment dates. This is a downgraded number from several I had this past Saturday.
My Daily Bread: This is my third Daily Bread book. I've lost 2 now. Both times I've thought that whom ever found my books must have needed them. I sure hope so.
The Rosary pocket: This was a gift from Lucy. It carries anywhere from 3 to 5 rosaries at a time. The number fluctuates; I don't know why. I always carry the red one (which was one of the firsts gifts my mother in law gave me) and the one Max made for me.
Glasses: I have a love affair with sunglasses. They must look good and be cheap. I tend to lose, crack, or scratch these often. I'm noticing a really bad pattern of lost items on this post (giggle).
Hand cream: For my dry hands.
Make up bag: In here there is always blush, powder, lip gloss, and lip liner. You never know when you have to spruce up your face.
Medical needs: I began to use homeopathics with one of my kids. She had a few years of high sensitivity to anything that touched her skin. It was eczema to an extreme! From homeopathics we've evolved to using Young Living essential oils. I LOVE this stuff and carry some type of oil wherever I go.
Paper stuff:
- JoAnn's coupons because you never know when you might be in JoAnn's.
- Recipes for that unexpected trip to the grocery store.
- Receipts from either store.
- A stack of paper napkins because someone is always in need of a napkin.
- An extra reading log from this year's Six Flags Succeed to Read program
- A single blush brush. Don't ask me why?
Misc: A few lollipops from St. Valentine's Day and a sock! We went bowling, I was wearing flats and needed socks.
(giggle giggle)
- It's my favorite thing in here: My lavender oil. This stuff smells oh so good.
- Wow, I really have a lot of these: I'd have to go with receipts. There really is a lot of receipts in the wallet and purse. Wish I could have said money. That would have been nice.
- I've been looking for those: Since I just cleared out the purse on Saturday I didn't find something I've missed.
- Huh. THAT shouldn't be in there: Really. Why haven't I taken those socks out?









Hey Elizabeth! Thanks for linking up!
ReplyDeleteEverything is your purse is so PRETTY!
Thanks Kendra! Man I need to add a reply button to the comments section. This link up was fun! A great idea.
ReplyDeleteI agree with Kendra, beautiful prints and colours, the purse itself and so many things inside!! Isn't it great she gave us all such a good excuse to clean our purses!!
ReplyDeleteAmy