O Lord and Master of my life! Take from me the spirit of sloth, faint-heartedness, lust of power, and idle talk. But give rather the spirit of chastity, humility, patience, and love to thy servant. Yea, O Lord and King! Grant me to see my own errors and not to judge my brother; For Thou art blessed unto ages of ages.



Amen



Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Cecilia Says

Since I am late to Jen's
7 posts, 7 days linky
I thought it only fair to add a second post today.

So, I went into the 'closet' and to my surprise I found 66 drafts! What?
Yup! 66!  I have been holding on to old, forgotten, and uncompleted thoughts, lots of them.  That's crazy and I totally need an intervention.  (the crown of shame is currently on my head)

Here then is 1 of the 66.
A look at the past.  Mostly made up of Cecilia's remarks and her quirkiness.

Cecilia's says:

"We hit the check pot!"

"Egg Man Adventure" instead of Egmont Overture

Rose: "I don't know what to do. I want to be a mom, but I also want to be a nun."
Cecilia: "Don't worry.  You can get married, have babies, and when your husband dies you can be a nun."

Once when we left home Cecilia was sitting in the back of our van. As we drove off I hear the following from Cecilia, "Momma! Wait for me!"  Everyone in the van turned to her and asked what she was talking about, but she kept on yelling. "Momma, you left me.  Come back! Come back!"

I was confused.  The child was safe and in the van.  But, she kept at it; yelling "Momma come back, come back."  It was down right disturbing.  Then it was hilarious.  As she yelled out "come back, come back" her voice trailed off.  It went from COME BACK to come back.  The kid had me in tears.  

The rest of the drive was uneventful and she herself didn't think anything about little imaginative scenario.  

Disclaimer:  I have NEVER left any of my children behind.  At least not yet ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kind remarks are always appreciated :-)

Translate


CurrClick

CurrClick
Educational Resources

Our Lady

Our Lady