As far as our St. Valentine exchange goes; I went to a trusty source
This year Jessica shared what I thought was the prettiest cards ever! That's a big claim I know, but it was so lovely! I made them for the moms in our group and also gave one to my mother-in-law. The added Miraculous Medal was a personal touch that made the gift perfect. Jessica has the how-to over on her site (here).
Rose looked at some of the Valentine craft cards on the web. But, when she saw the little bibles on Jessica's site-that was it for her. It's a really cute idea!
Lucy, opted to bake chocolate cookies cut into heart shapes. She used this recipes from Pioneer Woman.
(Can I just add how much I love this woman! When, and if, I ever meet her I'd like to give hand her a beer and a tub of butter)
If your interested you can download her page here on Scribd. There are 8 cards to a page and you can print and paste them onto pretty background paper. Lucy kept hers simple.
I think she was just too tired to make it any prettier. It was a pretty late night for her.
This little card is from a friend's sweet daughter. She makes the loveliest cards, so I just had to share. These were made for the moms; she made one for each of us.
The other two kids made their own cards too. I just didn't get a chance to take a picture of them; so sad.
Ah well.
They were super cute!
You'll just have to take my word for it.
Happy Saturday ya'll,
It's now late into the day and now I must get to the "To-Do" list.
God bless!






No comments:
Post a Comment
Kind remarks are always appreciated :-)