O Lord and Master of my life! Take from me the spirit of sloth, faint-heartedness, lust of power, and idle talk. But give rather the spirit of chastity, humility, patience, and love to thy servant. Yea, O Lord and King! Grant me to see my own errors and not to judge my brother; For Thou art blessed unto ages of ages.



Amen



Thursday, June 20, 2013

{P,H,F,R}





~ Capturing the context of contentment in everyday life ~
Every Thursday, with the ladies 
at Like Mother, Like Daughter!






{Pretty}

Okay, I blogged about the Marian ATC swap.  Then, I apologized that I posted the wrong dates for the swap.  In fact, Kimberlee hadn't opened up the 2013 ATC swap yet.
Now, I get to post that in fact Kimberlee IS hosting another ATC swap.
The details are here on her blog Pondered in my Heart.

I emailed Kimberlee requesting her address, way before I knew she hadn't posted anything about hosting this activity.  Boy, was I embarrassed.  Luckily, Kimberlee is so gracious and kind; she didn't mention my blunder at all.  In fact her email was filled of sweetness; mentioning that the family was just a little behind this month.  God bless you Kimberlee, you are in my prayers!
And thank you for hosting such a pretty activity for my brood to participate in.

The girls mailed out their cards this week.  They are so excited to receive the news ones; hopefully making new friends along the way too.


The completed cards.
Cecilia's are to the left and Rose's are on the right.

{Happy}
Rose in her new glasses.  
Our family racked up some heavy expenses this past week.
4 new eye exams
4 new lenses and frames
ONE whopping bill.
The optometrist was VERY happy indeed.

{Funny}

 Rose woke up in a fright when she realized she hadn't completed her Father's Day card.  We were trying to get to early Mass on Sunday; poor Rose was frantic.  In between the hustle of getting ready, eating, morning chores, and keeping this card secret; she was able to finish it.  It was a sight!
Happy Father's Day, honey!

{Real}

When in the world did this child of mine become of legal age to drive!
She is driving folks!
DRIVING!
Oh my heart...
Bye, Lucy!
And BUCKLE UP!!

2 comments:

  1. Lucy looks good behind the wheel! :) May the Lord protect her (and all those around) when she's behind the road... I never thought my heart would stop beating so hard when mine reached that right of passage... but eventually it's like when they start walking... pretty soon it becomes a natural part of her life and you don't think about it anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those cards are awesome! My girls love to draw Our Lady but they wind up drawing the same thing. Do you have an artbook that teaches them how to draw Our Lady?

    ReplyDelete

Kind remarks are always appreciated :-)

Translate


CurrClick

CurrClick
Educational Resources

Our Lady

Our Lady