O Lord and Master of my life! Take from me the spirit of sloth, faint-heartedness, lust of power, and idle talk. But give rather the spirit of chastity, humility, patience, and love to thy servant. Yea, O Lord and King! Grant me to see my own errors and not to judge my brother; For Thou art blessed unto ages of ages.



Amen



Thursday, June 9, 2011

{pretty, happy, funny, real}


Capturing Contentment in the Everyday…
{a newbie introduction}

{pretty}


I wish the photo wasn't so blurry.  The tabernacle viewed from the outside of St. John's Cathedral in Fresno.  I took this while we were visiting her.  The church is beautiful! 

{happy}


Kids are always 'happy' when there is a trampoline involved...
...and a sister who can do some pretty cool tricks.

Mommas are also 'always happy' when they get off that thing in one piece without needing a trip to the ER.
{funny}

Princess does this, often.  Sits with her chicken.  The name is Noche (the hen's not hers ;-)).  Apparently there was a lot to think about.  They sat side by side for quite a while.

{real}
No, this isn't really real.
~
This is
more like the kids I know.

Sharing moments with Like Mother, Like Daughter...

2 comments:

  1. I love the "contemplative child with chicken" picture!

    Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. all of the photos are beautiful!! and I love your new blog header. just priceless. I'm sure the photo gives us a peak at their personalities.

    ReplyDelete

Kind remarks are always appreciated :-)

Translate


CurrClick

CurrClick
Educational Resources

Our Lady

Our Lady