O Lord and Master of my life! Take from me the spirit of sloth, faint-heartedness, lust of power, and idle talk. But give rather the spirit of chastity, humility, patience, and love to thy servant. Yea, O Lord and King! Grant me to see my own errors and not to judge my brother; For Thou art blessed unto ages of ages.



Amen



Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Well, why not?

At the dinner table tonight a serious discussion was started by Lucy.  She has been exploring careers in her class with her cousins and was sharing this with her Papi and I.  

Lucy: "I just know what I'd like to do but this would be great too.  But I don't know if it can happen."

Papi:  "Mija, if you want to try something and you think you would like it as a career than go for it."

Lucy: pauses for a bit

(in between bites chimes in her opinion)
Rose:  "Why don't you just be a Jedi?"

By request I used it, something and this as fillers instead of what Lucy was really referring too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kind remarks are always appreciated :-)

Translate


CurrClick

CurrClick
Educational Resources

Our Lady

Our Lady