beautifully shared by Evann
We are here again, at the doorstep of Lent and just around the corner is the feast of St. Joseph. I've been thinking a lot about San Giuseppe. About this season of Lent. How different it feels. How glad I am to have something lovely to plan for and focus on.
One of those 'somethings' is the altar for St. Joseph. Evann has opened the Virtual St. Joseph's Altar for 2011. Our family took part in it last year and we plan to do something again for this year. It looks like it'll be a larger event, hopefully I can keep myself from stressing out about it.
Her site is filled with detailed words of history, pictures, links, and ideas. It is a treasured place for all who love this dear saint and want to learn more.

thanks for this reminder. I love Evann's St. Joseph site.
ReplyDelete