O Lord and Master of my life! Take from me the spirit of sloth, faint-heartedness, lust of power, and idle talk. But give rather the spirit of chastity, humility, patience, and love to thy servant. Yea, O Lord and King! Grant me to see my own errors and not to judge my brother; For Thou art blessed unto ages of ages.



Amen



Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Candlemas Tea ~

Our tea didn't happen.  There were snowflakes to make and stories being read. 
By the time I saw the time, our tea time had longed pasted. 
Disappointment showed on little faces.

What was I to do?

There was batting practice for half the kids and dinner to make.

Papi took the older two to their practice and after the clean up from dinner.  Rose, Princess, and I had our 'Candlemas' tea after dinner treat.

for recipes and ideas visit Catholic Cuisine


frowns were turned upside down
and smiles were back on their face :)

Just like this momma likes it

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kind remarks are always appreciated :-)

Translate


CurrClick

CurrClick
Educational Resources

Our Lady

Our Lady