O Lord and Master of my life! Take from me the spirit of sloth, faint-heartedness, lust of power, and idle talk. But give rather the spirit of chastity, humility, patience, and love to thy servant. Yea, O Lord and King! Grant me to see my own errors and not to judge my brother; For Thou art blessed unto ages of ages.



Amen



Monday, January 14, 2013

Plugging Science blogging

Lucy has been writing a lot lately.  In fact, there is a stack of essays and reports in her file that I have yet to go through, edit, and grade. Sorry mija.

Have I ever mentioned that editing is NOT my area of strength?  Editing and fractions... (add a shudder of chills here please).

But, that doesn't stop Lucy from writing; and waiting patiently for her papers back.  Bless her heart!

Her latest trend is a cool one though.  It's a science blog.  "A science JOURNAL, mom", she yells out as I say 'blog'.  Okay, it's science, JOURNAL!!

She just started it and shared it with me.  It was nicely done with not a lot of clutter.  Knowing my child, this online journal is going to get a good amount of her attention.  I, then, would like to encourage her.  So I'm going to ask you, who may pop in to read this, to check her stuff out. Especially if you are into science.

If you can offer her any feedback, that would be great!  She's into science.  So any thoughts on what she is observing, or editing of her narrations, would be so very cool of you.  Really it would be cool :0).

Much obliged!!!

Here is the link to the blog journal:

http://scientia-biology.blogspot.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment

Kind remarks are always appreciated :-)

Translate


CurrClick

CurrClick
Educational Resources

Our Lady

Our Lady