O Lord and Master of my life! Take from me the spirit of sloth, faint-heartedness, lust of power, and idle talk. But give rather the spirit of chastity, humility, patience, and love to thy servant. Yea, O Lord and King! Grant me to see my own errors and not to judge my brother; For Thou art blessed unto ages of ages.



Amen



Sunday, May 27, 2012

Come Holy Spirit, Come!

Give me grace O Holy Spirit,
Spirit of the Father and the Son to say to You always and everywhere,
"Speak Lord for Your servant heareth."
 Amen
Breathe into me Holy Spirit, That all my thoughts may be holy. Move in me, Holy Spirit, that my work, too, may be holy. Attract my heart, Holy Spirit, that I may love only what is holy. Strengthen me, Holy Spirit, that I may defend all that is holy. Protect me, Holy Spirit, that I always may be holy

Post to come later on our day, the art, and the novena!
Thank you Lacy for the inspiration.

1 comment:

  1. what a beautiful craft, Elizabeth. I love the paper plate wings!! and those flames.

    ReplyDelete

Kind remarks are always appreciated :-)

Translate


CurrClick

CurrClick
Educational Resources

Our Lady

Our Lady