O Lord and Master of my life! Take from me the spirit of sloth, faint-heartedness, lust of power, and idle talk. But give rather the spirit of chastity, humility, patience, and love to thy servant. Yea, O Lord and King! Grant me to see my own errors and not to judge my brother; For Thou art blessed unto ages of ages.



Amen



Saturday, July 30, 2011

Dear little blog,

I haven't meant to neglect this space. 
But as always this time of year is just so super busy!
There are a few post in the making,
mostly about where I've been keeping myself.
But
I promise to be back soon.
I'll spend some time
putting several events
into words.
Blog about
planning the school year for my first 9th grader
and her siblings
planning for that major trip Hubby and I are taking
the growing of our summer crop
the down time forced upon us that started as a sad thing
and
quickly became a blessing

Oh, I have lots to say
:-)

My thoughts do wander off to think of how life is going for the many bloggers I've grown to admire and love

Until the time allows for me to return,
May God fill your days with Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kind remarks are always appreciated :-)

Translate


CurrClick

CurrClick
Educational Resources

Our Lady

Our Lady