O Lord and Master of my life! Take from me the spirit of sloth, faint-heartedness, lust of power, and idle talk. But give rather the spirit of chastity, humility, patience, and love to thy servant. Yea, O Lord and King! Grant me to see my own errors and not to judge my brother; For Thou art blessed unto ages of ages.



Amen



Friday, May 13, 2011

Family Hike

I don't know what happened here, but I had posted these pictures two days ago and now it's all gone.  Since I have no clue what I wrote previously this post is going to be a quick paste and click thing.
Aaaagggg computer :(

Papi had wanted to take us on this specific hike for months.  When we finally made had the time to take it we went.  Thankfully my FIL's chemo was also going better than expected; so we were able to take my MIL along with us.  We haven't been able to spend a lot of time with her so we were very excited to have her company.


This wasn't a strenuous hike so the kids had a free range of exploring and wondering off to do

I just tried to catch up to take photos
or cut them off at the past to snap a shot


This was such a rare day that my MIL was able to spend a long period of time with us.  Since my FIL's illness she (MIL) has been by his side 24/7


It didn't mean though that she didn't


call him the first chance she got to check in
:-)


The girls insisted on taking their 'girlie' princess backpacks along


 

Papi and Lucy checking out the little frogs inhabiting the creek


Rose being Rose and finding all sorts of critters


Lucy climbing and conquering these boulders
...me praying that she'll be able to conquer all her boulders

We stopped for a moment to pray the Divine Mercy
such the Catholics as we are...
it was quite beautiful


With the load of activities and commitments I'm so glad we had this day.
They are precious moments
:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kind remarks are always appreciated :-)

Translate


CurrClick

CurrClick
Educational Resources

Our Lady

Our Lady