O Lord and Master of my life! Take from me the spirit of sloth, faint-heartedness, lust of power, and idle talk. But give rather the spirit of chastity, humility, patience, and love to thy servant. Yea, O Lord and King! Grant me to see my own errors and not to judge my brother; For Thou art blessed unto ages of ages.



Amen



Thursday, January 13, 2011

How goes it?

I am overhauling lesson plans, beginning to look into Lucy's 9th grade year (what!), and trying to keep with the rhythm of our home that seems to have fallen from Heaven. 

It's been a really good school week. 

It's been a great prayer week. 

And all I did was; do less.

Could it be that simple?

Yep, I'm full proof of it.  With the exception of work that is being done on some property and a very sick relative in the hospital; we have been on a nice simpler roll. 

Now I need to figure out how to keep this nice turn of events with 3 kids in weekly orchestra and all kids starting baseball and softball two weeks from now.....

Oh dear!

1 comment:

  1. Yay, for smooth school weeks! Ours was kind of hit and miss, but considering that it was our first week back after winter break, not so bad.

    I have been re-thinking our curriculum lately as well, and looking toward having an eighth grader next year. I am feeling pretty nervous about high school coming up sooner than I ever imagined! Makes me want to shout, "stop"! :o)

    ReplyDelete

Kind remarks are always appreciated :-)

Translate


CurrClick

CurrClick
Educational Resources

Our Lady

Our Lady