O Lord and Master of my life! Take from me the spirit of sloth, faint-heartedness, lust of power, and idle talk. But give rather the spirit of chastity, humility, patience, and love to thy servant. Yea, O Lord and King! Grant me to see my own errors and not to judge my brother; For Thou art blessed unto ages of ages.



Amen



Tuesday, October 20, 2009

State by State

Tomorrow C and the triplets begin their state study of New Jersey.  I thought it would be a cool idea to send the kids a post card from each state we go to prior to the lesson.  Well, of course, that idea doesn't come until late into the night when I should be in bed.  It's obviously too late to send a post card via mail...plus I have to first get the post cards from each state.  I wonder how much that'll cost?

Anyway, I found a cool site here and sent an email version of a post card to each child.  Maybe I can download the pictures in the future and send them the old fasion way.  We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kind remarks are always appreciated :-)

Translate


CurrClick

CurrClick
Educational Resources

Our Lady

Our Lady