O Lord and Master of my life! Take from me the spirit of sloth, faint-heartedness, lust of power, and idle talk. But give rather the spirit of chastity, humility, patience, and love to thy servant. Yea, O Lord and King! Grant me to see my own errors and not to judge my brother; For Thou art blessed unto ages of ages.



Amen



Friday, August 1, 2014

Micaela asked and I answered

I recently got to participate in something pretty cool. 


Meet Micaela from the blog California to Korea (and back again).  Micaela has a running series on homeschooling where she has interviewed a wide range of homeschooling mommas and invited me to join.  I was both surprised and excited!  

The series is called "How I Homeschool".  The ladies that have already participated have contributed their varied homeschooling styles, experiences, and recommendations.  Many, if not all, of the names are well known around the Catholic Homeschooling Blog sphere; Dwija, Jessica @ Housewifespice, Cari, Annery,  Kelly and my local friend Kendra. If not, this is a good crowd to know.

What I have personally liked about the series is the diversity of each family.  If you read her series (and you should) the reality of homeschooling is wonderfully expressed in each interview.  Whether you are new to home schooling, thinking about it or have been at it for years each of these interviews hit on some aspect of of this crazy venture we are on.

Read on and enjoy: How I Homeschool: The Series

My contribution post has been the first post in quite a while.  Thank you Micaela for inviting me and thanks Kendra for the connection. God bless y'all :-)  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kind remarks are always appreciated :-)

Translate


CurrClick

CurrClick
Educational Resources

Our Lady

Our Lady