O Lord and Master of my life! Take from me the spirit of sloth, faint-heartedness, lust of power, and idle talk. But give rather the spirit of chastity, humility, patience, and love to thy servant. Yea, O Lord and King! Grant me to see my own errors and not to judge my brother; For Thou art blessed unto ages of ages.



Amen



Monday, May 5, 2014

The cry version of Answer me This!


1. Are you becoming your mother?


This is my Mama!  She is a grand lady.  I'd love be like her; to have her strength and perseverance would be awesome.  Not to mentioned the loads of stuff I could have done with those gifts.  But, alas it seems that I've just inherited her lack of direction.  

Ah well!

2. Coffee or tea?
Coffee baby.  I like my cup of java in the early morning and sometimes even in the evening.  Yep, I'm crazy like that...still can drink a strong cup of coffee up until 8pm. 

I have heard how bad coffee is.  How is stains your teeth and gives you bad breath. I've heard it all.  Still, it's a comfort thing for me. It's warm, silky, and sweet.  Yum! 

3. What foreign country would you like to visit?

Italy, Rome, would be on the top of the list.  Spain and perhaps India would be my top 3 places to visit.  If only...

I've been to England and Paris, though.  Loved it!  I'd love to go back; to London for sure.  If only to visit my little brother.  He's been a Brit for 9 years now.  Crazy guy.  California-Mexican goes off to live in Europe.  His Mama was sad and so were the siblings.  Fortunately we are able to see him at least once a year.  Totally grateful for that!

4. Do you cry easily?

If I'm around other people who are crying for real hard-core reasons, then YES! 
If there is a weepy kind of movie, then YES!
If my children are crying from sadness, then totally YES!

But, those are the only reasons I cry.  

5. How often do you wear heels?

This is for you Kendra :-)


I can't believe the picture you posted looked so similar to mine. LOL!

These are mine from long ago.  I still have them {only somewhat blushing} because, believe it or not, I still wear them.  There is an occasional fancy dinner or wedding that I match these well with some skirt or dress. 

Yes, they are high.

No, I've never fallen LOL!



Wedges and Mary Janes are my go-to heels now.  Paired with a sun dress the wedges are my favorites.  Below are the Mary Janes I would normally wear to Mass. Super cute.


The long answer to #5 is yes, I wear heels.  At least once a week.

6. Do you play an instrument?

I am the ONLY one in my little family that does NOT play an instrument. Something that I'm reminded of, often.

I did take piano lessons a couple of years ago.  It was so that I could surprise Victor, on his birthday, with a little piece of piano playing.  He was surprised, but then sad because I didn't stay with it.

There is no excuse, none. I really should sit down and begin to play again.

It would be very welcomed by the family.

Want to know more?  Then, go over and visit Kendra {the host of this linky} and check out some of the blog links.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kind remarks are always appreciated :-)

Translate


CurrClick

CurrClick
Educational Resources

Our Lady

Our Lady