O Lord and Master of my life! Take from me the spirit of sloth, faint-heartedness, lust of power, and idle talk. But give rather the spirit of chastity, humility, patience, and love to thy servant. Yea, O Lord and King! Grant me to see my own errors and not to judge my brother; For Thou art blessed unto ages of ages.



Amen



Monday, April 14, 2014

Answer me This:: Link-Up

(of course I'm late)

1. What time do you prefer to go to Mass?

I prefer mornings but, we rarely make it to the early morning Mass.  When Max was serving with the Guardians of the Altar and Lucy sang with the choir the family was usually split. That was hard. Now, we seem to be attending the 11:00am Mass at our new parish pretty regularly.  

It looks like we are about to change that again, though. Lucy has been getting scheduled to work on Sundays.  Right smack during the 11:00am Mass.  Since we'd like to attend Mass all together, we've been waiting until the 5pm Mass to go as a family.  That's been too hard; waiting until the end of Sunday that is.  I can't relax and enjoy our Sundays knowing I haven't been to church, haven't received Jesus, and my day is a bit more crazed than it should be for a Sunday.    

2. Would you rather be too hot or too cold?

I hate being too cold.  If I'm able to warm up with a cozy sweater, poncho, or hot beverage; then I don't mind it so much.  But, being cold and shivering is not fun. Our bedroom has terrible insulation, it's been an ice box in there all winter. Seriously, I cringe going in there at night. 

3. How many brothers and/or sisters do you have?

I am the oldest of 6.  Two sisters and three brothers.  They all live some distance away from me but, we stay in contact weekly/daily.

4. If you were faced with a boggart, what would it turn into?

I have no idea!  This question was not so easy to answer LOL. I'm super afraid of getting into a car wreck or being burned alive.  Morbid thoughts.  

I guess it would be sharks.  I can't imagine the fear that would rise up through my very core if I were to encounter a shark while swimming.  EEK!

5. Barbie: thumbs up or thumbs down?

As a kid I would have said thumbs up.  My sister and I had a poor mans village using the one Barbie doll we each had.  We'd play for hours.  I admit that now I'm a big-hum-bug about all-things-Barbie.  It's not a feminist stand.  I just think they're not the most positive looking dolls for my girls to play with.  

I'll leave it at that ;-). 

Thanks for the link up Kendra!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kind remarks are always appreciated :-)

Translate


CurrClick

CurrClick
Educational Resources

Our Lady

Our Lady