Lucy has a new hat!
I think she looked quite pretty in it, though she was 'bugged' at my constant mention of it. As her Momma I think I have a free pass to say how pretty I think she is over and over and over.
Last week was our first day back into school. Little treats inside their "Schultüte" waited for the kids that morning; pretty packed cones with back to school goodies.
Someone also started ballet this week.
She strutted to the car with determination and JOY!!
Then she proudly showed me, before class even, how much she knew.
Ballerina class (as Cecilia calls it) was a hit!
I struggled with whether I should post this picture.
It just cracked me up to see her in this position.
Plus, it was PROOF of WHY The Lineman and I can not have her sleep with us.
It's a battle each time!
Cecilia is warm and cuddly between 7am-8pm, but somewhere in between she is a...
Oh how can I say it...
a warrior
a wiggly worm
a monster even!
{I say this with pure love for my child, but this is the truth ;+))
So there, this is proof Cecilia.
You do move around while you sleep.






Visiting from Like Mother, Like Daughter. I love your pictures and how they capture your life. The picture of your daughter sleeping is very funny.
ReplyDeleteHello my Friend! So happy to see her fulfill the ballerina dream! Congrats on the machine. Love to all.
ReplyDelete