The month of May brought quite a few opportunities for baking
There have been batches of
cupcakes,
cakes,
pies,
&
cookies
all month long.
Luckily, I haven't indulged in the eating of these delights.
But, I have enjoyed the baking and decorating part.
Especially the decorating.
It has been so busy around here,
that I am just now able to sit down to write a post about it.
It has been so busy around here,
that I am just now able to sit down to write a post about it.
Here is a bit of what's been popping out of our kitchen
Rose's First Holy Communion
A Ladies Tea
A mother day cake
&
for the HIGH SCHOOL GRADUATION
of my niece!
Next month
I try my hand on creating a cello and viola....
wish me luck!


oh my, you are so talented Elizabeth. these creations are so creative, and they look so professional. what great things your children are learning from you in the kitchen!!
ReplyDelete