1. I made it through our first Learning Record meeting (LR) with Joyce. After arriving late from Monterey on Monday..like driving up the driving at 11:30pm I still stayed up until 3:30AM to complete the records. Joyce was here bright and early at 8 and I was ready. It felt so good to be done with the first meeting and have Joyce see all the good work we ACTUALLY did in the first few weeks of school. Hurray for us!!
2. I planned our menu for this week while grocery shopping and didn't spend one dollar on eating out! Now that is an accomplishment for sure.
3. I started writing Isabella's journal again. After a wonderful talk with Kat I felt inspired to tell my Isa about it. The actual talk wasn't written about only the idea of the topic from our conversation. Which is a post all to it self. Hopefully when Isa get's this journal (I started it when she was only a few months old but haven't wrtten in it in a long while) she'll have a bit of her momma's thoughts to guide her.
What are your small successes for this week?

No comments:
Post a Comment
Kind remarks are always appreciated :-)